Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, that is why an alkaline breakfast is the best start!. Eating breakfast sets your mind and body up to be excellent for the rest of the day. Studies show that, people who eat breakfast perform their task well compared to those who did not. If you really want to be healthy and more energetic, a healthy and alkaline breakfast is a great way to start the day.
So what is a good alkaline breakfast to have?
Generally, any green or leafy vegetables are a great alkaline boost, but many people don’t like having these for breakfast. So here are some great suggestions:
- buckwheat or almond meal pancackes (gluten free) with alkaline fruit
- gluten free bread with avocado, sprouts and steamed greens
- a green smoothie, for example baby spinach and mango
- grapefruit and radicchio salad (great recipe in the alkaline cookbook)
- scrambled tofu with spelt or gluten free bread
Alkaline Breakfast Drinks
You can also have some great alkaline drinks for breakfast:
- hot water with lemon
- alkaline juices (for example grape fruit, celery, cucumber)
- fresh mint tea
- green drink (dried greens of your choice
Living an alkaline lifestyle is a great commitment to your health and improving your energy. Although some people say it is difficult to maintain a good acid alkaline balance, the truth is, with the right knowledge and good preparation it’s not that hard. And with these yummy, alkaline breakfast ideas you will be off to a great start!